Friday, June 27, 2014

Tri Delta Talks - Anna Clarkson

With the fall 2014 semester just around the corner, UNC Tri Delta is going to take a closer look at the Vice President of Membership officer position! Meet Anna Clarkson, a rising Junior Tri Delta, who is looking forward to organizing recruitment for Delta Delta Delta this year.

Vice President of Membership


Tell us about yourself!
My name is Anna Clarkson.  I’ve spent my 20 years of life in a couple places including Washington D.C. and Richmond, VA, but I currently reside in St. Louis, MO (when I’m not in Chapel Hill, of course!) After joining UNC’s Tri Delta chapter in fall 2012, I was introduced to Franklin Street’s ‘The Yogurt Pump’ and the Comfort Colors t-shirt brand -- both of which I am now obsessed.

What exactly do you do for Tri Delta as VP-M?
I am Tri Delta’s VP of Membership: essentially, I am the Recruitment Chair.  More importantly, I frequently cheer and clap enthusiastically after chapter announcements and attach comical pictures to my rush-related mass emails.

What is your favorite thing about Tri Delta?
Aside from the house’s front porch swing and annual Thanksgiving feast our chefs prepare, I love that friend groups within the sorority are not dictated by grade and/or hometown.  I know I will be friends with these people forever.

If someone was struggling to decide on whether or not to participate in recruitment, what would be your advice?
I would advise anyone on the fence to go ahead and sign up via the following link: http://www.uncpanhellenic.com/.  The first round of recruitment is so overwhelmingly amazing that I can assure any doubts you have will be drowned in excitement.  You will witness more singing and dancing than you would during a Miley Cyrus concert.  Each house on campus has something different to offer: you will not see the same thing twice.

Any last comments?
Potential New Members, I cannot wait to meet all of you this fall!!!  GO HEELS!

No comments:

Post a Comment